• Airfry cooking is a healthy alternative
to deep fryer/frying. Many foods hat can
be fried are too fat It can be cooked in the airfry setting without using it.
Foods cooked on the Airfry setting tend to be lighter than deep-fried foods.It
has a lighter and less oily flavor.
• Most oils can be used to cook on the
airfry setting. Olive oil can be preferred for more flavor. For a mild tastevegetable,
canola or rapeseed oil is recommended.
• Distribute the oil evenly across the food
for the crispest and most golden result. To cook on the Airfry settingFood can
be sprayed with oil or brushed with oil. Alternatively, olive oil and non-stick
cooking sprays available.
• Various coatings can be used on foods
cooked with Airfry. Examples of different crumb mixes include: breadcrumbs,
spiced breadcrumbs, panko breadcrumbs, quinoa and various flours.
• Most foods do not need to be turned
during cooking, but chicken can be cooked to ensure fast, even cooking and
browning.Larger foods such as fillets should be turned halfway through cooking.
• When you cook a large amount of food to
fill the pan at the airfry setting, to ensure even cooking and colouring.stir
food halfway through cooking time.
• Higher temperatures for quick-cooking
foods such as bacon and chips take longer to cook, such as breaded chicken.for
food that lasts, use lower grades.
• If the food is cut in the same size, it
will cook more evenly.• Wrap the baking tray with aluminum foil for easier